Confinement Products from Peiling


Confinement Products from Peiling

As the arrival of mei mei is coming soon.. mummy also need to get ready for all the things that need to use during confinement.. as normal... mummy will buy these things from Peiling to use during the confinement.. As for the last two confinement I didnot blog about these.. so I though this round is good time to share about it.. So this is my third time using these products except the rice wine & sesame oil..
 these are ginger body shampoo.. ginger hair shampoo... and dry shampoo.. I will use the dry shampoo during the confinement when I really can't tahan with the oily and itchyness..
 Sesame oil and rice wine.. first time bought it from them.. but since i got to buy anyhow.. and they have promotion that buy 2 sesame oil free 1.. so I just get it from them also.. I get 3 bottles for each..
 Soh Hap Yuen - tradisional used to help to throw away the wind from the body... and Jewel.. will start eating this from the 2nd months or when Soh Hap Yuan finished
 this is a 30 days supplements herbs.. designed 1 sacket per day.. got week 1 - week 4.. which they said it is for different function week and week..
I also got the 30 days bath herbs from them.. and 10 days baby bath herbs too.. it is convenient and more clean as the herbs was pack inside a bag.. compare to those tradisional bath herbs..

Other than the products.. I also get their confinement food catering services.. for another 14 days delivery after my confinement lady left.. it is convenient and easy.. as actually it is better to eat confinement food up to around 45 days.. and I don't need to think and trouble to go out to pasar to buy all the ingredients and food.. so far for the past two round I am getting their catering services.. the meals and menu is very good.. as well as the taste too.. and it actually not cheap ingredients they are using.. so I will still think it is quite okay to take it this round too..

if you interested in their products also.. you can visit their website at http://www.moms2b.com/